Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Never gets boring to watch

I love the character you've created for the clown. He's extremely powerful and can bring supernatural powers into play if he wants to, but he just wants to enjoy the chicken dance.

Mountain Mountain

Great, too short though.

I have no problems with this movie other than the disappointing length. This could be a great 'stickman gladiator' film if it was of the right length. Also the music was a bit out of place, I'd prefer something like power metal, or something fast and tense. I hopes you make a sequel!

The GameBoy Band The GameBoy Band

PMG =0

this movie's so cool =D nice choice of characters for the different parts, and the syncing was great!

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

It's the horrible truth...

This song is so fantastic, i'm listening to it in the background now! It really does reveal the truth about lying cheating Eric Bauman, in unforgettable song!

"If we join our hands and sing this song, our call with reach the sky! And maybe Zeus and Thor will SMITE that whore!"

Mac vs Windows episode 2 Mac vs Windows episode 2

That was pretty good!

When the OSs fist fight at the start, it's hard to distinguish the hands of the Mac fom those of the Windows. I'm not sure why there are millions of Macs and just one Windows, or perhaps he was caught snooping behind enemy lines? I think onion skinning on the bullet time section would've improved the sense of slow motion.

windows xp is better windows xp is better

Laggy

The animation started lagging behind the user's voice at the log on screen, but I like how restarting WinXP loops the animation ^^ I think screenshots would look much better than drawing in Flash.

Slowloft© Slowloft©

Wow!

This movie has a twist RIGHT at the end, it's like the madness guy goes into depression after killing all those people! Fantastic movie, right at the end Doug turns back into a killing machine *blood spatters* Great.

Smile! Smile!

Poor dude...

Smile or die... I felt sorry for the poor sap who lost his life by flying needle. Something creepy about the robot judge people... Bad ending... Snip it off and it's just perfect. The movie's telling you to smile. But the one who died has nothing to smile about... Best blood effects I've seen in a Flash movie. How did you do it?

Mr. Happy Face Mr. Happy Face

*shudder*

This movie is... creepy... Mr happy face has a strange way of loving everyone... ie cutting their faces off. It makes it even more creepy when you can hear the victims' moans as they are cut open...

Slightly disturbing.

This movie is a warning! Don't watch the happy face show during a thunderstorm!!!

Mr Happy Face is out to get me!!!

Ultimate VideoGame Battle Ultimate VideoGame Battle

OK...

This didn't turn out quite as I expected... Don't get me wrong, it's a nice twist.

I loved the way the camera rotated around Kirby, but the Sonic drawing was... erm... Kinda badly drawn. I think personally a Sonic sprite would have worked better.

When there is a close up of the Final Fantasy characters, their features become hard to distinguish =[

F00D responds:

thanks sir

yeah my sonic drawing was awful, except maybe the face. I made it as quickly as I could yesterday with the line tool. The proportions came out all wrong ;(