Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Never gets boring to watch

I love the character you've created for the clown. He's extremely powerful and can bring supernatural powers into play if he wants to, but he just wants to enjoy the chicken dance.

Mountain Mountain

Great, too short though.

I have no problems with this movie other than the disappointing length. This could be a great 'stickman gladiator' film if it was of the right length. Also the music was a bit out of place, I'd prefer something like power metal, or something fast and tense. I hopes you make a sequel!

The GameBoy Band The GameBoy Band

PMG =0

this movie's so cool =D nice choice of characters for the different parts, and the syncing was great!

Stack Crash Stack Crash

Good start, needs extending

The base concept is really nice. Brings physics into the familiar Tetris-y formula in a good way. It's just that with no change to the gameplay over time, it gets repetitive. The easiest way to keep it interesting is to add some randomness to the gameplay and have the game become more difficult with time. Faster ball spawning, more colours, different ball sizes, that sort of thing.

marsyong responds:

thanks.I will rebuild this game.

The 3,5 min spaceshooter The 3,5 min spaceshooter

Fun time-waster

I liked it, seems to hit the spot, as it's not incredibly engaging as you say, but it keeps you from being bored when you're waiting for a few minutes. Could use a little polish and the ship's hitbox is a bit big. Despite that, the ship seems sensibly resilient to weapons given the game isn't supposed to take up all your attention to play decently.

Neon Pong Neon Pong

Not at all enjoyable

The physics make absolutely no sense. The ball seems to shoot off at a totally unpredictable angle. Even if the physics were fixed completely it would still be regular, boring old pong.

I'm not much for dance or whatever that music is, but I find it incredibly annoying to have to listen to, and there's no mute feature.

Equalized Equalized

Cool

This was used in a video game called F Zero GX... I think, but I'm not sure. Great track.